The Palisades Difference
Why have your vein treatment at the Palisades Vein Center? Our New York and New Jersey centers strive for excellence so you will love your legs again!
Why have your vein treatment at the Palisades Vein Center?
- Your varicose vein testing is done on-site by a RVT (registered vascular technician) with significant vein experience.
- All of your vascular vein testing is performed in an ICAVL accredited vascular lab. This assures high quality reproducible results.
- Vascular Surgeons staff the Palisades Vein Center, each with over 25 years of experience in managing venous disease and varicose veins.
- The Palisades Vein Center has 6 different locations for your convenience.
- All procedures are performed in the comfort of our private office, which boasts the latest in new equipment for the treatment of venous disease.
- The vein center is an IAC (Inter-societal Accreditation Commission) vein center. This certification awarded to a small percentage of vein treatment centers assures the evaluation and procedures meet a high standard.
- Most procedures can be performed under a local anesthesia but the Palisades Vein Center has access to board-certified anesthesiologists for increased comfort.
- Many centers drag out the treatment over a few different procedures. The Palisades Vein Centers combine procedures to minimize the number of visits.
- The Palisades Vein Center is happy to give second opinions.
- The vein specialists are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if any problems develop.