Dermal Fillers New York
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Palisades offers dermal fillers in New York and dermal fillers New Jersey.
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. Dermal fillers are becoming the new face lift replacing the traditional tight and taut face lift of years ago.
As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow’s feet become more apparent.
The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity, and lifestyle.
Dermal fillers can be used to:
- Plump thin lips
- Enhance shallow contours
- Soften facial creases and wrinkles
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars
Topical creams are used to numb the treatment area prior to your Dermal filler treatment. Very thin needles are used to gently inject the filler beneath the surface of your skin. Results are typically seen immediately, and you can return to your regular activities the next day. Each treatment takes about 20-30 minutes
Risks from Dermal Filler injections are very minimal. The most common side effects are bruising at the injection site or swelling of the treatment area. These reactions diminish quickly and can be treated with ice packs or over the counter pain medication.
Dermal Fillers are an effective choice for filling in small, vertical lines around the lips, as well as deeper nasolabial folds. It can also be used for enhancing facial features, such as sculpting cheeks and chin, and adding volume to lips. A consultation will determine what dermal filler is best for your desired outcome.
- Juvederm Ultra XC is a hyaluronic acid that is indicated for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Juvederm’s smooth consistency gel helps to instantly restore your skin’s volume and smooth away facial wrinkles and folds. Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring substance that helps to add volume and hydration, and provides immediate enhancement results whether it is used to fill wrinkles and folds or to plump up lips.
- Voluma is FDA approved for the loss of volume in the cheeks. Voluma is a hyaluronic acid that was uniquely designed with VYCROSS technology to provide more lift and longer lasting results.
- Radiesse is a Calcium Hydroxyapitite that naturally stimulates your body’s own collagen. It stimulates new tissue development for extended correction for up to one additional year. It can be used for nasolabial folds, marionette lines, cheeks, and hand rejuvenation.
- Restylane is a hyaluronic acid used to visibly correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds. Restylane can be used to fill nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and lip enhancement.
- Volbella is a hyaluronic acid that is designed to enhance contour, boost volume, and smooth vertical creases of the lip. Volbella has a smoother softer consistency that mimics the natural feel of the lips for a longer time.
Before your treatment try to avoid high doses of Vitamin E, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, and St. John’s Wort to avoid excessive bruising. Ice packs will be provided to reduce swelling. For any questions on facial fillers in New York and New Jersey with Palisades, contact us today!